Patricio Navia is a contributing columnist for Americas Quarterly, professor of liberal studies at NYU and professor of political science at Diego Portales University in Chile.
- Here’s One Reason Trump Has Been Good for Democracy
- Chile’s Municipal Elections: Everyone Loses, but the Ruling Coalition Loses More
- Lessons for Regionwide Engagement from Obama’s Latin America Trip
- [i]Which Way Latin America? Hemispheric Politics Meets Globalization[/i] edited by Andrew F. Cooper and Jorge Heine
- Limit the Power of Presidents, Not their Term in Office