Burns is editor and social media manager at AQ.
- Lessons from the First Pink Tide’s Collapse
- Chile’s Proposed Constitution: 7 Key Points
- Careful Messaging and Few Specifics at the Summit of the Americas
- Highlights from the Summit of the Americas
- How Is Latin America Handling the Inflation Crisis?
- The Critics Are Coming for Roberto Bolaño
- Javier Milei’s Unexpected Rise
- Could Thelma Cabrera Become Guatemala’s Evo Morales?
- What’s in Store for Gabriel Boric? Consider 1980s Greece.
- Book Review: Mario Vargas Llosa Takes On a Coup in Guatemala
- In Argentina, Some See a Détente Among Leaders
- Mexico’s Opposition Searches for a Winning Message