Sergio Guzmán is the director of Colombia Risk Analysis, a political risk consulting firm based in Bogotá. Follow him on Twitter @serguzes and @ColombiaRisk
- The Risks to Colombia’s Delicate ELN Ceasefire
- Gustavo Petro’s Biggest Crisis Yet
- Five Challenges Facing Iván Duque at His Presidency’s Halfway Point
- Zoom Is Making Colombia’s Congress Crazy, Too.
- Can Colombia’s Government Afford a Pension Reform?
- Love Him or Hate Him, Gustavo Petro Isn’t Going Anywhere
- Why Duque’s Call for National Unity May Be Destined to Fail
- Three Lessons From the Petro-Uribe Spat