Laurence Blair is a freelance journalist based between London and Latin America. He is currently writing a book on South American history due for publication with Bodley Head/Penguin Random House in 2018. Follow him on Twitter at @LABlair1492.
- Why Has Energy Spawned a Political Crisis in Paraguay?
- Five Takeaways from Paraguay’s Presidential Election
- Argentina’s Milagro Sala: Criminal, or “Political Prisoner”?
- Survivors of a Massacre in Paraguay Looking for Justice, Five Years Later
- Amid Old Rivalries, South America’s Silver River Promises New Riches