Roberto Simon is the politics editor for Americas Quarterly and the senior director for policy at Americas Society/Council of the Americas. He is an expert in political risk and policy analysis in Latin America, and also oversees AS/COA’s Anti-Corruption Working Group.
- The Next Frontier in Latin America’s Anti-Corruption Drive
- From Scandal to Reforms: Chile’s Unusual Breakthrough
- What Will Happen When a Corruption Probe Starts in Venezuela?
- Lava Jato’s Biggest Failure
- The Changing Face of Anti-Corruption Protests in Latin America
- Amid Nationalist Wave, Brazilian Diplomats Look Back on the Art of Foreign Policy