Americas Quarterly‘s Nafta @20 and in 20 event on Thursday, February 13 has been postponed due to inclement weather and will be rescheduled at a later date. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Welcome and Introduction:
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
- Thomas “Mack” F. McLarty III, Charmain, McLarty Associates
- Anne Marie Slaughter, President and CEO, New America Foundation
- Ernesto Zedillo, former President of Mexico; currently Director of Yale University’s Center for the Study of Globalization
- Christopher Sabatini, Editor-in-Chief, Americas Quarterly; Senior Director of Policy, Americas Society/Council of the Americas (Moderator)
Registration Fee: $10 for all registrants*. Prior registration is required.
Registration is not required to view the Webcast.
*Includes a copy of the latest AQ Winter 2014 issue: Our Cities, Our Future
Event Information: Beckie Bintrim | email@example.com | 1-212-277-8372
Press: Adriana La Rotta | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8384
Cancellation: Contact Juan Serrano-Badrena at email@example.com, before 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 12, 2014